The National Institute for Workers’ Rights (the Institute) has a bold vision for employee rights. We are committed to creating a future in which our nation lives up to the promises of its laws guaranteeing that America’s workers are free from discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage theft, and unsafe workplaces, and that they are able to enforce their rights in court when they are violated. We welcome your involvement.
There are many ways to support our work:
- Donate Now: By making a tax-deductible contribution to the Institute, you have the opportunity to cultivate the next generation of employee rights advocates, ensure that a greater number of workers receive expert legal representation when they are unlawfully mistreated in the workplace, and keep the courthouse doors open to America’s workers to vindicate their rights. There are a number of easy ways to make a donation to The Institute.
Online: Make your donation today.
By Phone: Call (415) 296-7629 to make a gift over the phone.
By Mail: Send a check or your credit card information to:
The National Institute for Workers’ Rights
1800 Sutter Street, Suite 210
Concord, CA 94520
- Tribute Gifts: Honor the memory of a colleague, friend, or family member or mark a milestone birthday, anniversary, or life achievement with a memorial or tribute gift to the Institute. Those you honor will receive notification from the Institute. You can make a tribute gift online, by phone, or by mail.
- Monthly Giving: Monthly giving is a simple way to provide steady support to advance the cause of workers’ rights. You can set up a recurring gift by visiting our online giving page, contacting Leah A. Hofkin, or calling our office at (415) 296-7629. Discontinuing your gift is just as easy.
- Gifts Of Stock: The Institute accepts gifts of appreciated stock or mutual funds. To ensure proper recognition of your gift, please email Leah Hofkin or call (415) 296-7629. Gifts of stock may be transferred to the Institute through:
Wells Fargo Investments
Federal Tax ID: 26-2270705
- Name the Institute for a Cy Pres Award: By designating the Institute as a cy pres recipient in your next class or collective action, you will help guarantee that the dream of equality and justice in the workplace is a reality for all of America’s workers. Learn more.
- Include tInstitute In Your Estate Plans: By naming the Institute as a beneficiary in your will or living trust, you will help secure the future of employee rights advocacy.
- Volunteer: By offering your time, special skills, or talents, you can make a positive difference to the American workplace.
For more information, please contact
Leah A. Hofkin, Director of Development
The National Institute for Workers’ Rights is a nonprofit tax-exempt charitable and educational organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (federal tax ID number 26-2270705). Contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.